Prototype theme, developed as a solid starting point for blogs. Its primary goal is to get your site up and running without a lot of hassle and allow you to make quick customizations.is a responsive parent theme based on the
Shell has six per-post layouts. The global layout can be set in theme customizer. Shell has 3 menus, 5 widget areas, and an advanced visual editor to easily create informative content with info boxes, buttons, and column.
Shell also allows anyone from designers to users to easily quickly create sites with these features:
- Atomic template system for content area, archive-type pages headers, and page navigation.
- Create skin options from child theme or add-on plugins.
- Dynamic widget class by widget position.
- Additional body classes with sidebar, menus, and skin active status.
- Dynamic HTML class to give more flexibility to design your site.
- And much more.
Is it a theme framework? Some people might call it that. All you need to know is that it’s a solid, yet flexible, starting point for any site.